NeptunesReviews.com Sweepstakes 2013/2014 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: NeptunesReviews.com (site) 2014/2015 Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to site users who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of NeptunesReviews.com (“Main Sponsor”), and their parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Main Sponsor’s/ Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists solely of a vacation giveaway for two.
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on October 1, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 30, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit NeptunesReviews.com and register as a user (if not already registered). All registered users of site will receive an entry in each giveaway. By submitting a review of one of the businesses listed on the site, you obtain an additional entry. A review submitted with photos and/or video gets 2 entries total.
Limit: Each participant is eligible to receive up to ten (10) Sweepstakes entries per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Main Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. How Winner Is Determined/Notification: After six months of entries, Administrator will select 5 finalists and post results on the giveaway page on NeptunesReviews.com. Users of NeptunesReviews.com will have 30 days to vote on their favorite review. The finalist with the highest user vote totals will be determined the final winner. One vote per user, per day, will be accepted. Results will be posted on NeptunesReviews.com. Finalists and the winner will be notified by email. It is up to users to monitor their email for such notification, and/or check on NeptunesReviews.com for results. Notification will come from email@example.com. By adding this email address to the “safe” list in your email, you may increase your chance of receiving the email in your inbox.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY MAIN SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. MAIN SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email. Each potential prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (except where prohibited), which must be received by Administrator within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable). Affidavit and accompanying forms will be emailed to the winner. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. Return of forms will be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Main Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to the finalist with the second highest user votes. This process will continue, if necessary, through the five (5) finalists until a winner is found who can be notified by email, and returns the appropriate forms, by email, to email@example.com within the time allowed. In the event that none of the finalists comply, then Main Sponsor may elect to select a winner, at it’s discretion, or cancel the prize for this drawing period.
7. Prize: Winner will be awarded one (1) dive trip for two (2). Winner can choose destination from the prior six month’s reviewed locations/lodging/dive operators. Alternatively, winner can elect to accompany NeptunesReviews.com on a review trip taken in the next six months. NeptunesReviews.com will furnish a list of the locations/accommodations in consideration for the next six months. NeptunesReviews.com is not responsible for any changes made to the future list or availability of the prior locations.
Trip award will consist of airfare from the closest major airport to winning user’s residence (home airport), transfers from destination airport to lodging, 7 nights lodging, up to 2 dives/day (non-premium dive locations) during stay, transfers back to destination airport, return airfare to home airport. This is the complete list of items covered in the giveaway.
NeptunesReviews.com reserves the right to make the reservations at it’s sole discretion. Every effort will be made to provide “convenient” travel times/dates, but NeptunesReviews.com does not control the airlines or resort availability. Winner has six (6) months to take the prize trip. Reservations must be made a minimum of thirty (30) days prior to travel. Holiday blackout periods may apply.
Travel package does not include food, gratuities, bar, and beverage charges or items of a personal nature. All participants must have appropriate certifications to dive in the desired locations. Determination of this will be made by the dive operation, which is not affiliated with, or controlled by NeptunesReviews.com. If Winner’s travel companion is not at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure, the Grand Prize Winner must be the travel companion’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Winner and travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Winner and guest are solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize, including, but not limited to, consumption of alcoholic beverages. Main Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. All airline tickets will be”E-Tickets”.
No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Main Sponsor’s sole discretion. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless The NeptunesReviews.com, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Main Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. By submitting reviews, photos, and video footage, entrant grants NeptunesReviews.com an unconditional license to use the content, in part, or in full, to promote the site. This promotion may include, but is not limited to, distributing the content to further photo/video sharing sites. NeptunesReviews.com will not remove photo watermarks.
10. General Conditions: Main Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Main Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, as determined by Main Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion. In such event, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Main Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Main Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Main Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should neptunesreviews.com cease to be an active website, in its current form (not a placeholder page), Main Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the promotion, and any uncollected prizes, at its sole discretion.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the giveaway, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Main Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Palm Beach County, FL; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Main Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida
14. Winners’ List: A list of finalists and winners will be posted on NeptunesReviews.com.
Administrator: NeptunesReviews.com 3758 Moon Bay Cir, Wellington, FL 33414